'/> Decorate My Mantle - Home Seattle

Decorate My Mantle

Decorate My Mantle. Create a space in your home with refined rustic, yet elegant and effortlessly beautiful home décor pieces. So swapping out a print for something with a winter theme is an easy, affordable way to decorate for winter!

How to Decorate a Mantel Like a Pro! Easy styling tips from Tidbits&Twine
How to Decorate a Mantel Like a Pro! Easy styling tips from Tidbits&Twine from www.tidbitsandtwine.com

Simply use the arrows to scroll through the choices. I assumed they would be great on my mantle above the fireplace, but they were dwarfed by the other 2 much more. So i have frames all around my house and i just remove the back and secure a new piece of artwork in front.

Below Are 50 Winter Decorating Ideas To Inspire Your Winter Decor And Keep You Cozy During These Cold Months.when Decorating For Winter, I Like To Keep Things Neutral And Pull In A Lot Of Natural Elements For Texture.


Create a space in your home with refined rustic, yet elegant and effortlessly beautiful home décor pieces. I’ve put together an amazing list of 45 ways to decorate above the fireplace, or any other wall, for that matter, in a two story room. I assumed they would be great on my mantle above the fireplace, but they were dwarfed by the other 2 much more.

So Swapping Out A Print For Something With A Winter Theme Is An Easy, Affordable Way To Decorate For Winter!


As a small business owner and mom i hope to inspire you here with my everyday fashion finds, how to decorate your home and how to live your best life as a busy mom! I love pink and gold and just wanted the room to be sparkly and pretty but not overdone so kept it to those two colors. I used these to put christmas lights up on my wooden mantle piece & floating shelf so i did not have to use blu tac or scelotape it was much.

This Is My Christmas Tree And Mantle Last Year!


From detailed stonework to stunning marble, these fireplace ideas will turn any living space—a study , bedroom , bathroom, you name. Simply use the arrows to scroll through the choices. So i have frames all around my house and i just remove the back and secure a new piece of artwork in front.

Get The Design Tips To Make Your Fireplace Cozy And Inviting.


If you are looking for ideas on how to decorate after christmas, then you have come to the right place! I typically remove the glass from my frames because the reflection makes it hard to photograph, but also, hard to see! Designer emily henderson scattered them around this.

Most Of You Have Been Following My Blog Long Enough That You’ve Seen This Space Many Times Before But If You’re Here For The First Time, You Can Check Out More Pics Of It And Get A Better Idea Of The Layout Of The Two Bookcases In The Room {Here}.Whoever Designed This Bookcase Made It Pretty Easy On Me Because They Broke The Shelves Up In A Way That The Shelving Space.


All of them are large enough to work well above a fireplace in a room with tall ceilings and some of them are also available in multiple sizes. These teeny bottle brush christmas trees are the perfect way to spruce up a mantle. Command clear decorating clips by 3m are easy to use and help keep your surfaces looking beautiful.

Link copied to clipboard.